My crazy day with Kim G
Published: July 14, 2010
Our good friend Tom Murro, The Celebrity Magnet, spent the day with RHONJ’S Kim G., who had much to say about some of the other ladies the she’s shared screen time with.
According to Kim, Danielle Staub gets peeved when she walks into places and no one recognizes her and complains that she’s not being treated to the stature of her celebrity. Oh really? And Kim also heard that Staub has went into a restaurant and demanded that a chicken dish be named after her. My thought is, “Why?” Maybe if it were clams or tacos, I could understand.
Clearly Kim and Danielle won’t be making up any time soon! Check out the video after the jump!
In this video- Kim dishes on how Danielle Staub wants a Chicken dish to be named after her
Editors Note: The Journal attained a sneak peak of the chicken dish to be named after Danielle; readers can click here for a preview.
Other Recent Posts in the Franklin Lakes Journal
- Sydney Lee in A Concerto Extravaganza!
- Endless Vine Closing Sale
- 1st Annual Baskets 4 Franklin Lakes
- Cicadas Coming
- Heroin Matrix
- May 2013 Teen Book Reviews
- A Nutty Way of Looking at Food Allergies
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- Register with Swift 911
- Memorial Day Parade
- Rolling Back Reforms
- Keep Franklin Lakes Safe
- School Lockdown Over
- NJ Municipal Insurance Industry
- CFO, THE VALLEY HOSPITAL, TO SPEAK ON AFFORDABLE CARE ACT